Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A productive day!!!

I had the opportunity to quilt today! Even though what I would've rather been doing was driving back from Chicago...but that wasn't meant to be...this previous post explains that comment!
http://gottaquilt.blogspot.com/2006/11/bittersweet-award.html

Anywho...I got a second set of polka dot houses done today! This quilt is going to be SO HAPPY!!!

Off to dinner...have a great rest of the day!
Hugs
Laurie

Here are both sets of houses.


This is the first set of house blocks that I did...with the star block on it.

And this was today's project...the house with the heart on it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet and so happy!

Shelina said...

These are such great house blocks. They are so sweet and cheerful!