Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

BITTERSWEET turns SWEET

OMG...I am DYING HERE!!! North Park (my son Kevin's soccer team) got IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are in the NCAA tournament! We'll know more tomorrow morning as to when/where they play!

I was on the NCAA site and saw we were in, but was re-reading it over and over (making sure it was true) when Kev called! Actually, it was his friend Dan on Kev's cell...kev was too excited to talk! I said let me talk to my boy!!! Kev said it spread thru campus in about 5 mins and that NPU is nuts!

Our Dan had gone to bed and came out when he heard me scream!. (sorry Dan) I even went upstairs and woke Steve (dh) up to tell him the great news!!!!! GO NORTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening to me!
Hugs
Laurie
(who is looking forward to another road trip or 2)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Hopefully you have a cheer quilt! - Soccer stadiums are mighty chilly!

Anonymous said...

You sure like soccer! Have a good tournament! Cindy B