Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's *S*N*O*W*I*N*G*


It's GORGEOUS outside!!! Last night it was ICE which stinks. No school today and that was fine. Now, it's *S*N*O*W*I*N*G* and it's my favorite nature gift from God. Hopefully tomorrow I can post a picture of God's beauty!!!

I have done some applique today as well which was fun!

Have a great night!
Hugs
Laurie
ps(school is cancelled for tomorrow as well!)

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I'm so jealous - everyone is getting snow and it's like 70 degrees here in GA. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a white Christmas when I get back up to Minneapolis.

Linda C said...

I guess we can tell that you are from MN and love the snow, Laurie! Me? from IL and WI but I don't care if I ever see another flake of it and moved south, LOL. To each their own.