Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beerfest!!!

We had a BLAST!!!! The weather was PERFECT!!! About 64 degrees, light breeze, and sunshine that peeked in and out of clouds! The beer was FANTASTIC, people watching was fun, the music was superb, and spending time with my best friend Steve was amazing!!!

Parkville is a very small town...it didn't take long to walk Main Street. Here is a wine shop we found! VERY cute inside and we'll definitely go back and do some tasting there!

Here is the first band, The Buttermilk Boys, that played at the Parkville Microfest. The were fun and entertaining!
Take a look at my necklace! LOL...it's a pretzel necklace that a rugby team was GIVING AWAY for free...they had a donation bucket thought! GREAT IDEA!!! OH, I am NOT two fisting drinking, I had to hold Steve's while he took the picture to prove I was there!

Here is Steve demonstrating the correct technique for beer tasting! Notice the crooked pinky? LOL He's a dork, but he's MY dork!

OK...the story behind this tshirt...there was a fire in Waldo (a community in KCMO) and a brewery was involved in it. The gal wearing this shirt, her dh worked at the brewery, told us that a firefighter said "SAVE THE BEER" when he got there!!! LOL...Since my son is a fireman I had to have a pic of this!

Do you think the music is too loud?

This is the view you get when people decide to stand in front of you instead of BEHIND you! DUH

Steve totally fell in LOVE with this gal and her outfit! JK

Aren't this brother and sister dancing too cute?

AAHHHHH...serenity along the Missouri River! Gotta love the backdrop for the beer fest!

That's all for now!

4 comments:

Liz said...

It looks like you all had a great day.

jacquie said...

FUN!!!

Barb said...

Looks like a very relaxing day, you deserved it! HEY I LIKE YOUR NEW HEADER - GOOD JOB! H/LY

Laurie Quilts said...

Looks like you two had a great time! Love the necklace!