Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Updating the Master Bedroom -EDITED 5:09 pm CDT

After finishing the binding on our new king sized bed quilt, I felt the need to update the bedroom! I am very PLEASED with how this turned out! Thank goodness for Target! LOL...I still want to add a topper to the round table and possibly doing some dark green paint behind the bed and other places around the room. The pictures above the bed look out of place now too! *SIGH*...Anyway, here is the before picture

And, take a look at my helper!!! He got home from the fire station and came up to see me...he ended up putting the brackets up for the valances!!! Thanks Fireman Dan! ;oD


Here is an after picture! I am PLEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't these pillows adorable? I got them at Target! WOOHOO for Target!!!
Have a great day everyone!!!
EDITED: I just could NOT wait to get something on the small table so I went downstairs and whipped this up! MUCH better!!!

7 comments:

jacquie said...

Amazing how the quilt changes the whole room! It's beautiful.

Laurie Quilts said...

WOW, I love the makeover!
Makes me want to do my bedroom!

Shelina said...

Looks like a great makeover. Congrats!

Rose said...

That is a great makeover! It turned out great!

Becky said...

I love it!! The colors are great. I must say DARN YOU though. Now I'm going to want to do some updating on my room.

Saska said...

Looks Great!

The closest Target we have is 90 miles away!

THose helpers are nice...I have one too.

Barb said...

Oh WOW I love it, looks so inviting! I think I need a nap! Interesting how your finds at Target are so perfect with your quilt colors! Does Dan rent out to help others LOL?? YOU DID GOOD with your bedroom update!! H/LY