Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This sucker is HUGE!!! But I am loving the simplicity of it...once the borders are on and a backing is prepped I will load it on the longarm. Those white squares are screaming for the circle lord! LOL...I had to take 2 pics of it to get it all in! sheesh this is a monster! OOPS...forgot to rotate the pic...oh well, it still works, you get the idea!


2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Yep, those white squares call from something special...aren't you glad you have the longarm when you have a big quilt like this?? I always am.

Hope your FIL is doing OK.

Barb said...

Very cool Laurie ~ can't wait to see it finished with the quilting! I do hope your FIL continues with his recovery ~ and things improve for Sarah! Tough times at your house right now! Quilting will help! H/LY