Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Please Mr. Spring...Please come!!

I am TRYING very hard to be P*A*T*I*E*N*T about the weather...but seriously, how P*A*T*I*E*N*T does one have to be????? I bought some pansies and planted them just cuz I could!!! Aren't they pretty???


Then I saw this bush in the backyard blooming and something sprouting thru the ground right near by...Maybe, just MAYBE the patience is paying off!!!

OH WAIT...don't get too excited...the pool isn't open yet! S*I*G*H

Please Mr. Spring...Please come!!!

3 comments:

country mouse said...

Oh, I am so with you! We had some really nice warm (upper 60s) weather last week, and now we are in the 40s again. At least things are starting to bloom and get more green. Love your pansies. A sure sign of springtime!

jacquie said...

I bought seeds yesterday and pansies today. Tomorrow should be wonderful to be outside! Can't wait.

Barb said...

Looking at your pics Laurie, I would say Spring is arriving as we type! Pansies at my house next weekend ~ I love Pansies! H/LY