Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Borders are on

WHEW...the borders are on and I really am liking how this quilt top is turning out! I didn't put a border on the top of the quilt cuz it would've been WAY too big...it already will have a nice pillow tuck on it. Now to assemble a backing (UGH)...borders and backings are my least favorite part about quilting...but they are a necessity! I'll tackle that tomorrow!



3 comments:

Laurie Quilts said...

It's beautiful! Can't wait to see the quilting. Funny how the borders & backing are my least favorite parts to do too. TSB moment???!!!

Rose said...

That is a beauty....I can't wait to see the quilting either.

Barb said...

Awesome quilt! Bring on the quilting, can't wait to see this beauty/fun quilt finished! Sure is full of cheer!! Love it! H/LY