Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm STUMPED!



I am seriously stumped on this. About 3 weeks ago I got a card in the mail with a $25 gc to the LQS here. Signed, "Secret Pal".

Today...a delivery to my door. The delivery gal said, "Are you Laurie?" I said yes. She said, "You have a secret pal!" ARGH...WHO IS IT??? She said a pretty nice one too! There was a note that said "Your kindness warms my heart!"

This is 2 months in a row and it's making me NUTS!!!! The one local person I think it is vehemently denies it...which I would too! I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy!OH...and the thing of it is, I did NOT join a "Secret Pal" deal...

(SIGH)
Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

Granny said...

Well, I could say it was me and that way maybe you'd send me something! :) Laurie . . that's what happens when you're a nice person! You're right . . sit back and enjoy it.

How are you feeling?

Judy

Carolyn said...

What fun! Enjoy it!

The Calico Cat said...

hmmmm. enjoy the ride.

Hunter said...

It's so much easier to be the "giver" than the "receiver."

Relax and know that the person gifting you is having so much fun. (And it's easy to tell that you -are- a very nice person and you deserve to be treated as such.)

Hugs.
Darilyn