Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"STUFF"...and thanks!!! :-D

I haven't posted for a few days! I have been busy with "stuff"! When you are a mom there is a lot of "STUFF" to deal with! Lots of it is GREAT "stuff" though! I'll catch ya up later!

Also, thank you for all the kind words with my daughter's situation! They were greatly appreciated!!!

I thought I'd share my lone star quilt with everyone. I took this class with Jan Krentz online at Quilt University. Jan did an AMAZING job teaching that class and I would take it again in a heartbeat!!! It was a true challenge. If you want to see more about the work entailed just go to my webshots site. There's a LOT of "STUFF" there! ;)



Today I am going shopping at the mall for clearance bargains. I need some new clothes!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Have a great day!
Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

Cher said...

have fun shopping for new clothes!
Jan K gave a few workshops at our guild last year-I didn't go even with a free pass from a friend as I was not up to tackling the challenge. She was an awesome speaker and the trunk show she put on was amazing. one day I will do a lone star...just not now. Your quilt is stunning! thanks for sharing...love the colors and the way the fabric works in the outer borders. Cher

Laurie Ann said...

Beautiful ... your fabric choices are perfect! I love it! I'll have to check out Quilt University, it's the second reference I've read to it today.

The Calico Cat said...

WOW what a great quilt & great use of the Jan Sassman flowers fabric. (The scale of those intimidates me...)