Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Life in KS today!


Well, the snow above is what is going on here in KS at the moment!! Winter Storm Warning...2-4"! LOL Being from MN that just makes me laugh! MN wouldn't even call that a Storm WATCH, much less a WARNING!!! But, it's a great day to accomplish the fun pictured below!!!

YEPPERS...those are 2 homemade pizzas! One sausage with green olives and the other pepperoni with black olives!!! I have one more pizza crust in the bread machine!! Wanna know why I'm making 3 homemade pizzas??? (the third one will be sausage/pepperoni/g&b olives/onions/green pepper) Well, here's why...Kevin's college friend had a buddy from Alaska come into town . I had told Adam that if Jamie came into town to call me and I'd make pizzas and have them over for pizza and beer! He called last night!!! How COOL is that??? Most people never take me up on my offers so I am THRILLED!!!

I made 2 more blocks for the H&I quilt top! It's a good project when one doesn't have a lot of time! ;0)




Hugs,
Laurie

6 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I want a snow storm. If it wasn't for the cold I'd live somewhere it snowed all the time.

I'd hoped when we moved from Florida to the Atlanta area 4 years ago we'd get some but so far I've been very disappointed.

Cher said...

very nice blocks! fun idea too-and I am with you on cooking for company-I too love it when folks come by for a supper...pizza looks good! Cher

Laurie Ann said...

The snow looks so nice. We had some great snow in December, but now it's just mud and rain rain rain. I am wishing for more snow and cold. Pizza's look great, they're my favorite food. I'll be over later! :) I am loving how your sampler is turning out.

Granny said...

Laurie, I want snow! Nothing in our forecast right now.

Judy

Hunter said...

Great quilt blocks. And I'll take a piece of that pizza stuffed through the speaker. :)

What lucky party goers to get homemade pizza.

Hugs.
Darilyn

Samantha said...

The pizza and the blokcs look wonderful!