Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tagged by Judy! ;o)

OK...I guess I've been tagged so here goes!!!

Four jobs you've had: Hospital kitchen worker, Elementary Ed tchr, Curves for Women, Health Club, Longarmer, but the MOST IMPORTANT JOB...MOM!!!

Four movies you could watch over and over: Miracle on 34th St., It's a Wonderful Life, A Beautiful Mind, The Notebook, Hoosiers, Coach Carter, Stand by Me, Breakfast Club...and many more

Four places you've lived: Rochester, MN (birthplace), St. Paul, MN, Apple Valley, MN, Burnsville, MN, Overlandd Park, KS

Four TV shows you love to watch: What About Earl, Law and Order, Boston Legal, The Bachelor (I KNOW I KNOW...but I find human nature interesting)

Four Places You've Been on Vacation: Banff, Canada, Toronto, Canada, Brussels, Amsterdam, London, Orlando, Palm Desert, Scottsdale, San Francisco

Four Websites You Visit Every Day: My newspaper in MN, Blogs, Yahoo Family group, Big Horn Quilts, EZBoard website with friends

Four Of Your Favorite Foods: Pizza, Beer (oh YES IT IS A FOOD!!! LOL), Chicken, Salmon, Steak, Buffalo

Places You'd Rather Be: HOME in Minnesota

Four Albums you can't live without: I'm not sure that I can't live WITHOUT these CD's, but they are my favorites at this time: Faith Hill's Firefly, Kenny Chesney (any of his CD's), Shania Twain (her older ones), Aaron Neville (any of his CD's)

Four People you'll pass this on to: Laurie Ann, Darilyn, Jeanne, Joanne

4 comments:

Hunter said...

OK, I'm been enjoying everyone else's lists so much that I went back to my blog and played along.

Thanks for thinking of me, Laurie. It was fun.

:)

Hugs.
Darilyn

Granny said...

You can't count! :)

I keep forgetting to tell you that I bought the Firefly CD but I also keep forgetting to listen to it so I still haven't played it! Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for answering (and listening to me whine today!)

Judy

Laurie said...

Judy,
Why can't I count??? LOL...and you can whine anytime!
Hugs
Laurie

Laurie said...

LOL Pink...I wasn't defensive...it's my warped sense of humor! LOL
Hugs
Laurie