Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Friday...

WOW...where has the week gone? I have done hardly ANYTHING in my sewing room. I did finish quilting Joe's music quilt. I'd post a pic but there's really nothing to show. Tomorrow I hope to trim it up, prep the binding, and sew it on. I also have to make the label. Then all that is left is the hand stitching!!!

Tonight is date night with DH. Our concert last week with the KC Orchestra was AMAZING!!! We really enjoyed it...except for the idiot next to me who didn't think the announcement of "please turn your pagers and cell phones off" applied to him! GRRRR...more than once he opened his phone to see who had called. At intermission he told his chick he had 8 phone calls to return. DH heard that and said, "It's Saturday night...is the guy a pimp?" LOL...that's my dh's warped sense of humor! But honestly...what adult man gets that many phone calls on a Saturday night???

Not a whole lot going on here which is JUST FINE!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

Cher said...

good to get Joe's quilt to the trim/bind stage! hope your evening is fun!

The Calico Cat said...

I totally agree about the cell phone guy.... (I have to purse Michael's phone when we go out....)

Love the quilt!