Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Haven't posted for a few days...still sick

Hi Blogger friends! I have not felt well still! I had wanted to do some quilting the past couple of days...some long, hard, fun days of just QUILTING but I didn't. I managed to get a few hours in but that was it. I ended up lying on my bed and watching TV for a couple of hours this afternoon. I hope this cold will break soon...I haven't felt any better yet with the meds so it's obviously bacterial.

I hope you are all getting more done than I am! ;o)

Hugs
Laurie

6 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I know exactly how you feel. Over the whole holiday season, I thought I'd get a lot more done than I did..... Hope you feel better soon!

Cher said...

how sad, to feel so bad you have to lie around...hope it moves on soon! Cher

Marilyn said...

Ick - sorry you're feeling bad. I know how it is when you want to quilt and even have the time, but just don't feel like it. Get better soon!

Marilyn

Nancy said...

Sorry you've been sick! I know how it is to have so many things planned and then not be able to get to them. Just worry about getting better and the rest of the stuff will be there when you feel like working on it.

Hunter said...

I hope you feel better soon, Laurie.

You are missed.

Hugs.
Darilyn

Laurie said...

Thanks everyone! I woke up this morning without a sore throat...so progress is being made! I"m sure I'll be fine!
Hugs
Laurie