Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

P/A Blossom Progress

Well, here are 12 blocks done...36 to go! This quilt is going to require sunglasses to look at it! LOL...but I'm lovin' how it is turning out. I haven't sewn these together yet...just have them on my design wall.

I'm going to press some fabric now and then call it a day in my sewing room! ;o) It'll be time for New Year's Eve games soon!

Have a safe one!
Hugs,
Laurie

8 comments:

Cher said...

I love these blocks! I am a brights person and these are really appealing! Eventually I will add this pattern to my to do list...but I sure like yours.
Cher

Nancy said...

Happy New Year, Laurie.
This is looking too cool! I love the brights. I hope to be able to post pictures of my completed PB top tonight or tomorrow.

Finn said...

Happy New Year Laurie, the blocks look spectacular!! I do love those brights. I think it's a very happy quilt...*VBS* Thanks for you nice comments over at my place..*S* Hope the games and celebration was lots of fun!!

Mary Johnson said...

Beautiful blocks - I love the colors.

heather said...

I love bright quilts with black. Very nice.

Jeanne said...

Happy 2006,Laurie! How did the fondue party turn out? These bright pineapples are great -- glad you didn't include that pale mint!

The Calico Cat said...

As Billy Crystal would say - MAHVELOUS.....

Hunter said...

What "alive" and vibrant colors.

So beautiful.

Happy 2006.
Darilyn