Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!



These are pics from my kitchen window! We got about 12" of fluffy, sparkly white snow yesterday and overnight! I am SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You see, I'm really a Minnesota gal who had to move to TotoLand 4 yrs ago because of dh's job...my first home anywhere but MN! And I MISS the winters there! SO...you can see why I am happy! This last pic shows the sun peaking through the trees and shining on the snow!

Jazzersice was cancelled due to the schools being cancelled...but I got my workout in by SHOVELLING!!! I LOVE to shovel too! My son helped me too so it was faster! Thank goodness!!

Off to the sewing room! WOOHOO!!!
Laurie

3 comments:

Granny said...

Gorgeous pictures! i love snow too! We got just a little . . enough to cancel school.

Glad you were able to get your exercise in! :)

Judy

Finn said...

Congratulations Laurie, you officially have more snow than WI or MN ! You are Snow Queen for the day!

Glad you are getting to sew also..! Enjoy all that white stuff...Finn in a semi snowy WI

Laurie Ann said...

Excellent! Perfect quilting weather ... there's nothing you can do outside anyway. Try to put your machine near a window so you can enjoy the snow while you work!