Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Still Stash Enhancing! LOL...it's only 2005!

I had a gift certificate to my LQS so I HAD to go shopping! Besides...I have a quilt to make for a book! And these are the fabrics I picked out! It was so fun to shop but I don't think I've ever made a 3 fabric quilt before! I sure hope this turns out great!

Laurie Ann asked if I got my brown/pink jog suit...and the answer to that is NOPE! I got a blue one instead! It fits nicely and blue is a good color for me. I did have DD look at that brown/pink one yesterday while we were shopping but she still vetoed it! TOO MUCH PINK on the sleeves! (sigh) I give up! UNLESS it goes on clearance!!! Then it's MINE!

Yesterday DD and I went shopping! It was fun and we did some damage! Sarah spent most of her Christmas wad. She bought a sweater/2 tops/jewelry and something else. I bought a wool, double-breasted jacket (not really a blazer but i guess it is), a brown sweater turtle neck tank to wear under it, a pretty pink cable knit sweater that has the old cowl neck (I wasn't sure about it but sarah and dh said it was gorgeous on me), and a pair of brown boots! SO...I told DH he has to take me out tonight! We are going to go to PF Changs on the Plaza and see the lights tonight. I also said to him that your jeans and OLD sweatshirt won't cut it when it comes to attire! ;o)

Well, I gotta get going! I have a hot date with the DH tonight! WOOHOO!!! Have a great rest of the day!
Hugs
Laurie

5 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL! You're just as bad as I am. But we did say 2006 so we're still legal.

Really pretty fabric selection. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Granny said...

I love your fabric choices and think it will make a lovely quilt!

Judy

Jeanne said...

Aaaah, you mean I get to go fabric shopping once more yet??? :)

The Calico Cat said...

I also said to him that your jeans and OLD sweatshirt won't cut it when it comes to attire! ;o)

GOOD FOR YOU!

Lovely fabrics, I too have a hard time with minimizing the number of fabrics in a quilt. You chose nice ones and you have a good value selection.

The new outfit sounds nice...

I really like PF Changs - they have a couple veggie options that I can choose from!

Hunter said...

OK, Laurie, how did your hot date go?

;)
Darilyn