Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Is this better?


I added a soft green and a purple that picks up the dark/lighter tones of the purples in there...gosh, i'm starting to get excited about this one! :-D Especially now that Tracey said she was going to hold me accountable at Lancaster! YIKES...she's one tough roomie! ;)
Laurie
PS(I think this pic shows the colors better...they are truer than last night's)

7 comments:

Granny said...

Hey, maybe comments are now working. I tried this earlier so I hope the other one doesn't show up too.

You're *much* better with color than I am but . . I think that lemony yellow might not go with the others. But .. what do I know about color? I do this is going to be one cool quilt!

Judy L.

Laurie said...

Judy,
That yellow is BRIGHT...I have been contemplating it...but IF I do use it, it'll be sparingly...for a bit of a punch maybe...Stay Tuned!
Laurie
PS...looks like we're "fixed!" LOL

Laurie said...

I'm back!!! I'm COLD! I'm TIRED! But it was FUN! I am SO glad I did this! I made a couple of mistakes but EH, no one's perfect! I couldn't believe how quickly it went! Not sure if I'll do it again...but it was FUN!
Laurie

Laurie Ann said...

I am in love with those fabrics! I love love love brights and they are fantastic!! Do you ever make Pie in the Sky quilts? They are good scrappy quilts and the pictures on the patterns are always bright bright bright.

Samantha said...

love it with the pruple and green added!

Laurie said...

Laurie Ann,
I had never heard of "Pie in the Sky" before but googled it and voila! NEAT quilts...I will definitely add it to my list of possibilities for this one. THANKS!
Laurie

The Calico Cat said...

That is a nice selection too... Did you get over to see my purple & orange quilt.... BTW I may get up to Lancaster in April for a day... I was going to take a class & stay over night, but I am going to Australia in May....