Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

WOOHOO...another one bites the dust!

Here is the label. I use Printed Treasures for my labels. I just LOVE that stuff! printedtreasures The label says: This quilt was made as a Christmas gift for Ronnie Gathje of Rochester, MN. It was made to keep him warm while he watches his western movies that he loves so dearly! Wrap yourself in this and stay warm! Pieced and Quilted by his DIL Laurie Gathje of Overland Park, KS. Fabric graciously paid for by his first born Steve Gathje! Given to him with love by his grandchildren, Joe, Sarah, Kevin, and Dan. Finished December 2005 Love the heck out of this quilt and enjoy!



The last Christmas gift to be made this year is DONE! YEEHAW!!!!!!!! (that was cuz it's a cowboy quilt!) My DFIL is going to LOVE this quilt! I can hardly wait to give it to him!

Hugs
Laurie



3 comments:

Hunter said...

Laurie, without a doubt, that is one of the best quilt labels I have ever seen. I've been looking at every single one I can find.

It ties into the quilt (no pun intended), it tells the story, the location, the date and it's as much of a treasure as the quilt.

Congratulations on a wonderful quilt and a great label. Thank you for sharing.

Aloha,
Darilyn

Finn said...

What a fantatic label !! You have got great word ability my girl, I'm very impressed. Says it all..I'm sure he will LOVE the quilt..and the label.

BTW...LOL, I really, really like the quilt also, and the fact it's done is awesome! Congratulations..*VBG*

Granny said...

Laurie: That's so nice! I love the label and I know that will surely bring a smile to dear old dad's face! Great gift!

Judy L.