Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pineapple Blossom Block...


Well, I wanted to do a dry run on the P/A Blossom block before attempting it with my fabrics for Lancaster. (IF I still decide that is the right quilt for the fabrics!) LOL

As you can see, this PINEAPPLE must've been damaged in shipment to me! ROFL...seriously, the contrast is not high enough. That was lesson #1 learned. Lesson #2 will be in organization! YIKES! That will be the killer part. I just am NOT a scrap quilt person. Love the looks of them, but want someone else to make them for me! (sigh)

The fabrics pictured here are in the dryer and hopefully good to go soon! Now to truly settle on a pattern! I did add some fabrics to the original pile! Time will tell!!!

Hugs,
Laurie

2 comments:

Granny said...

Yep, I agree -- the pineapple blossom doesn't work for this fabric. I love the stripe you added and can't wait to see what you do with it.

Judy

The Calico Cat said...

Don't forget to use that stripe.... You can cut it both ways. I love how stripes add movement to quilts. (You eyes naturally follow the lines...)

Don't fret about the scrappiness (That focus fabric ties all of your fabrics together.)