Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

No sign of Christmas...

Well, all the trimmings are put away and the house is back to normal! WOOHOO...Well, almost back to normal! I just noticed something left over that was forgotten! Why does that always happen???!!!

I'm suffering from the post holiday blues I guess. I ate too much, drank too much, and now have to try to get these pounds back off! UGH!! Then for New Year's we fondu so there's more calories...why do the good things in life have to put pounds on this body of mine? ;) LOL

I'm not as motivated as everyone else seems to be. DARN...maybe I'll just read.

Have a great day everyone!
Hugs
Laurie

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hiya, Laurie! Give yourself a postpartum day :) I know what you mean about holiday foods/ pounds! It's sugar-and-cheese-o-rama the whole holiday season here -- next week, lean living for me!

Finn said...

I think after all the hurry and hoop-la of the season, we all feel a bit deflated in spirit and a bit inflated in the waist line. If we climb back on the wagon it won't settle in for a long winters nap...*VBG* I know too many goodies were at my house. And I wasn't good!Hugs, Finn who thinks curling up with a quilt and a book is a good idea.

Granny said...

Laurie: Enjoy the holidays and worry about the pounds on January 2. You've done so good with getting the weight off . . a few pounds are no big deal for you now.

You have had a lot of stress so please don't be hard on yourself.

Did you ever look at that pattern? Dang . . I miss my IM. I may have to use some of those rollover minutes!

Judy

Hunter said...

I didn't decorate this year and I saw a silk poinsettia stuck in the back of a silk green plant on the top of one of my bookcases. That means it's been there for a whole year.

Guess I should climb up there and dust instead of using a feather duster. (Or maybe I should actually really -dust- with the feather duster sometime.) ;)

I hope you have a good time recuperating and relaxing.

Darilyn

The Calico Cat said...

Any piece of food that enters my lips is living on my hips lately... Or maybe I am just more sensitive. I never used to worry, but this recent hip explosion was a biggie!

Good for you for getting everything cleand up so quickly. There is something to be said about that and it is all good!

Laurie Ann said...

Hmmmmm .... fondue! That sounds so good I haven't done that forever, it sounds like a great New Year's feast. Don't worry about it until January 1. It's a fresh new year and we can all start eating our veggies and flossing then! :)