Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

"STEPPIN'" out of my box

This is not quilt related...but I wanted to share my plans for the day!!!

My plans are this and only this...STEPPING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE and performing a 6 minute jazzercise routine with about 250 other jazzercisers at the KC Chief's Halftime show!

Thank goodness I have lost 34 lbs though cuz these jazzercise pants are SKIN TIGHT to the knees! I have the biggest wedgie ever! I HATE WEDGIES!!! I will take my handy dandy sleeping bag to keep me warm, break out the winter coat, hat, mittens too!

I'll leave home at 9:30 and head to Arrowhead stadium for a 90 minute practice from 11-12:30. (we get there early because we need to get our credentials to get us into the game) After practice we are fed lunch...sure hope it's HOT!!! Then on to the field we go. This is a big game (at least that's what everyone is saying) against the Denver Broncos. We sit on the sideline behind the Broncos...I bet those guys are HUGE!!! SO...will I really see much of the game? LOL "HEY! HEY! #56 DOWN IN FRONT!" Cant' ya just hear me yelling that to the Bronco players???!!! ROFLMAO That one cracked me up!!!!! Sorry, I know it's rude to laugh at your own jokes!

So, that's my day...no quilting for me!

3 comments:

Granny said...

I knew you had your halftime performance today but wasn't sure about the details! What a great experience! Have a wonderful time! That's really an exciting thing to be doing!

Judy

Hunter said...

I hope you have so much fun. And good for you to get out and do something so out of the box!

And laughter is good no matter where it comes from.

Aloha and sending a little Maui warmth your way. Our air conditioner just kicked on. ;)

Darilyn

Granny said...

Can't wait to hear how your performance went. Hoping you didn't freeze out there!

Judy