Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A fun day is planned!

Good morning! I am in my sewing room with a renewed spirit! :o) I went to Target after jazzercise this morning and bought a drying rack from the laundry section. Someone, can't remember who, said they used one of these to put their strips on for projects. I thought WOW...great idea! Now to fill it up with strips! My goal is to cut strips out of fabrics that I don't have much left after doing a project! SO...it's strip cutting for the Pineapple Blossom for me!

Then at noon I have to wake my dd up. She put in 2 straight days of double shifts at the restaurant she works at (she's a server). So today she wants to do lunch and SHOPPING!!! She has a few returns and a gift card to spend! Sounds like fun to me!

Then, all of my kids who still live at home will be here for dinner! NO ONE WORKS!!!! So I am making Chicken En Cocette. Simple recipe but tasty!

Have a super day!
Laurie

4 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Wasn't me, but I too have heard about using the drying racks for strips storage. A friend of mine had a futon, but the frame busted - she uses that has her strip storage - feeds the strips between the slats.

Hunter said...

Oh, Laurie, what a great sounding day.

What time is dinner? You made my mouth water and it's only 9:30 a.m. here. :)

Finn said...

Great idea for your strips..would work well with any strip quilt..log cabins, etc. So neat that you just DID it, and got one!!

Family meal?? Sounds wonderful..what time???? *VBG*

Tracey said...

Have fun, Laurie! :o)