Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

An intimate look at our Christmas!



I have enjoyed reading everyone's stories about Christmas and wanted to share more with you! Here are some pics from our holiday! If you click on them they will be larger and you can see more!

This picture above is of my family at my dad's house. That is my dh Steve, myself, and my oldest Joe in the back row. In the front is Kevin, Sarah and Dan!


This is a picture of my sister Linda, dad Joe, sister Jane in the back row. Brother Tim, myself, and brother Jeff in the front row. This picture was taken at my dad's house. Mom died in '92. OH how I miss her at this time of year.



This is my family and our traditional game of hearts on Christmas Eve! It is a TOTAL BLAST!!!!! And let me tell you...NO ONE...I repeat...NO ONE wants to lose! LOL



This is my dad and all of his grandkids and their significant others! What a crew!!! What is truly amazing is that we all still LOVE to get everyone together! That happened this year! WOOHOO!!



This is a picture of my niece on dh's side entertaining the little kids (oh wait, that's my 16yo Dan there too) until gifts can be opened! LOL...they are playing Simon Says!



And last but not least...my DFIL and his cowboy quilt! That is my DMIL in the pic with him! I think he liked it! NO...I KNOW HE LOVED IT!!! It was truly a hit! Another quilty gift delivered and appreciated!

So there you have it! Christmas with Laurie and her family!!!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas. And isn't it the best feeling when a quilty gift is so well received. I know I have family and friends who will receive another quilt from me and others who will never receive one. I know where my work is appreciated and where it isn't and gift accordingly!

Granny said...

Laurie: Thanks for sharing your family's Christmas with us! Great pictures and looks like lots of fun (except for your two sisters!) DFIL definitely looks like he loves his quilt but I knew that would happen!

Judy

Carolyn said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas! It looks like a lot of fun and the look on your Dad's face is priceless...he looks so happy!

The Calico Cat said...

Oh how wonderful to have your family all together! And to have a quilt gift appreciated! Thanks for sharing. (It is nice to see the process full circle. - Now I need ot remember to get a photo of my cousin's baby with her quilt....)

Laurie Ann said...

Great pictures, looks like a fun family! Did you get the pink and brown track suit?

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Great photos - thanks for sharing. What a BIG group of people to gather together (and cook for!). Looks like fun.

Cheers!

Evelyn

Finn said...

Oh Laurie..looks like such a good time!! Thanks for sharing it with us. It's just the best feeling when something we make is appreciated..hurray for that too!
Great looking kids by the way, and yoo hoo...a date with DH..what could be better??*VBS*
Enjoy!

Hunter said...

It was so much fun to see your Christmas pictures and your DFIL getting his quilt. Thank you for sharing.
Darilyn

Mary Johnson said...

Great pictures - looks like your family is as large as mine. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers but didn't get up to my Mom's this year for Christmas. Keith and I had a quiet Christmas for 2 as both my boys were working and couldn't come home.