Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Comfort Quilt is finished


In an earlier blog I wrote about a comfort quilt that a group of quilters and myself were making for the parents of a little girl who died of leukemia. It is now finished and on its way to PA via UPS. It was a wonderful experience and I hope the parents feel the prayers and comfort in that quilt.

I'm off to get a top finished for my dfil's Christmas present! Look for pics later!
Laurie

2 comments:

Hunter said...

It's beautiful, Laurie. And you can almost feel the love in each stitch just looking at the picture.

Aloha,
Darilyn

Granny said...

Laurie: Great quilt. I know the parents will cherish this quilt and your kindness forever.

Judy L.