Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hanging Head in SHAME! LOL



OK...I said I would do it and I'm a woman of my word! Here are 3 shots of my stash in my sewing room! YIKES...it's WAY TOO MUCH...All of those plastic bins...UFOs. I also have fabrics wrapped in the focus or background fabric along with the pattern for ADDITIONAL UFOs...HELP ME! I need a 48 hour day to get this done! Maybe I should've skipped getting my makeup done and stayed home to quilt! LOL...

Hi, my name is Laurie and I'm a fabricoholic.

BUT...as Dr. Phil says, "You can't fix what you don't acknowledge!" I've FINALLY acknowledged it...does that mean I'm FIXED????

3 comments:

Granny said...

Laurie, there's a LOT of fabric there. I'm impressed with how neat it looks! Now . . get busy and turn it all into quilts! :)

Judy

Finn said...

Oh, I love it..it looks like it would be such fun to get lost in your sewing room for a few days of fondling fabric and playing.
And your UFO list on the sidebar looks do-able..*G* Or is that just part??? I'm not showing mine...LOL

Laurie said...

Finn,
That's just PART...I haven't had the courage to actually write EVERYTHING down! LOL...I'm adding gradually, as the courage hits me! LOL
Laurie