Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Darilyn...this one's for you!

This is as many hexagons thingies that I will EVER do! Sorry Darilyn...just don't have the same enthusiasm for these as you do! LOL...but isn't it great that this wonderful craft of ours gives us so many options?? ;o)

I tried to find those darn state flower blocks too but do you think I can find them?? I went thru all of my containers of UFO's (goodness...there are a LOT) and they were nowhere to be had!

What should I do with these hexagons that I have assembled???
Laurie

4 comments:

quiltpixie said...

I hear you -- I lov how hexagons look, but there's no way I'm doing them!

The pic looks like a placemat to me...

Hunter said...

Oh, thank you for thinking of me Laurie.

I love your hexagons. They look like a lovely start to a table centerpiece.

Thanks again for sharing.

Aloha,
Darilyn

Granny said...

Sheesh . . we should get together. I have something about that same size that I've been working on for about 15 years! I think I might even have some of the same fabric.

Grandmother's Flower Garden is one of my favorite quilts . . for someone else to make!

Judy

The Calico Cat said...

I would applique them to a background (I am pictureing watery blue) and treat it like a Monet Painting of water lillies.... Border it, quilt it, bind it. Call it an "ART quilt" and be done with it.