Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, December 02, 2005

I THOUGHT I had it under CONTROL!!!


WELL WELL WELL...after reading several posts about everyone's stashes I thought to myself...Hmmm, posting a pic would be easy. Just go downstairs and take a pic of my fabric closet. Then...I went to the bathroom, which is by my laundry room. I was thinking about some fabrics that I needed to find for a quilt I want to make (another blog to follow). I have "some" (or at LEAST what I thought was "some") fabric to be washed in the laundry room and decided to check in there before heading down to my sewing room and checking for it there.

When I stepped into the laundry room there was the fabric I was looking for...and MORE fabric that I had "forgotten" about! ;) And there was MORE and then MORE and then MORE...I had to get the camera...

Me thinks me has a problem? YES? (slapping forehead) I guess there's a day's worth of fabric to be washed in there. OH, and there was stash I had forgotten I even bought! Do you ever do that? NAH...it's just something I do! RIGHT? Please say I have company on this one!!!

OK...at some point I'll post a pic of my stash in the sewing room...OH WAIT...I just remember that I have about 6 yard of fabric in our sitting room, which located in our master bedroom(GULP)...good grief...how many other places in this house is fabric hiding and how DOES it get there? LOL

Laurie
(starting to come out of the closet on being a stash queen!)

3 comments:

Granny said...

Yep, sounds like you definitely have the same problem most of us have. I am not sure there's a cure (hope NOT!) :)

You know this stuff multiplies when you aren't looking. That could account for why you keep finding it.

Judy L.

Nancy said...

One day maybe I'll get brave enough to post pictures of my stash. It's not the quantities that Judy has but it's not a long way behind! My goal as a stash qulters is to get it where all my stash will fit in my 3 stash cabinets (12' deep X 30' wide X 6' tall) without spilling over into MANY boxes, bags, baskets, etc.

Finn said...

HeHeHe..I am loving this...*VBG* I figured I could just photograph the nice sliding door closet in the bedroom, and not tell everyone about what is "other places"..but *sign* if you are owning up to it, I probably will have to also..*G*