Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Thanks for the snowmen quilt compliments!

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for the fun comments about my snowman quilt! They are all so fun to read! Laurie Ann
asked how big it is (approx 62x85) and it is from Colorado Quilts. Just scroll down the page that the following link takes you to!!! Of course, mine looks NOTHING like theirs! ;)
Snowman Quilt

Again, THANKS!!!

I've been thinking about the gratitude lists that Jeanne started. Now, I hope no one is offended by my first ever posted gratitude today...LOL...but I have a warped sense of humor! (deep breath) HERE GOES!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratitudes:
1. for justifiable homicide not being an option for dealing with my 20yo daughter late last night!!!
2. shopping and lunch with my youngest son
3. the sound of my 18yo son laughing
4. watching my oldest son mess up my youngest's hair while we were eating lunch
5. my daughter and I waking up with new attitudes today
6. the hard work that my dh does to keep this crazy household afloat
7. the site of 6 robins today (does that mean spring is around the corner???!!!)


Have a great day! I think I'm going to go upstairs and was the fabrics for my pineapple blossom quilt...first thing on the agenda come 2006!!!

Hugs,
Laurie

2 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Thanks for the info. Yours is much much much better than theirs!!! I will probably completely plaigerize your version some day! Can't wait to try pineapple!!

The Calico Cat said...

I love your honest gratitudes list....

Thanks for the hyperlink to that quilt shop. I like those row quilts... (Good thing that have not created a cat pattern...)