Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Angel Quilt is DONE!!!

The Angel Quilt is done. Linda and Bill have picked it up and will plan a day to give it to Marg. They want me there. I had to give them my dates when I'm gone so they can try to plan around it. ;o) Enjoy the pics! There will probably be one more post about this project (sorry if you are tired of hearing about it) after it is presented to Marg.
Hugs
Laurie







9 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Good job - the label looks nice too. I'm sure this quilt will bring Marg comfort.

Granny said...

Laurie, it turned out so nice! The label is fantastic. I can't even imagine how much this quilt will touch Marg and her family. Thank you for doing all this and for donating your angel fabric!!

Judy L.

Laurie Ann said...

She is going to love it! I can't wait to hear ..

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

It came out great! I enjoyed seeing some more photos of those creative angels! Great label too.

Cheers!

Evelyn

Finn said...

What a great job you have done on this quilt Laurie!! I think you probably have earned a new pair of wings yourself..*VBS* I'm sure you'll always be in the prayers of those you helped to accomplish this lovely gift...Hugs, Finn

Hunter said...

I don't think you could ever post enough pictures of this quilt. And I'm always so impressed with your labels.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Darilyn

Cher said...

it really turned out so beautiful...what a very generous gift on everyone's part..but your contribution is really wonderful.
way to go Laurie! Can't wait to see the photo of Marg receiving it.

Fisher said...

You will reap the rewards of much good karma for this project.

Hugs.

Lesley

Hunter said...

I'm back looking at the angels again. Each time I look I see something different. I bet Marg is going to spend hours looking at this quilt and feeling the love.

And your labels just amaze me.

I won't comment again on the quilt. I just wanted you to know, though, that all the time you spent uploading the pictures was worth it. The quilt is already being enjoyed. A lot.

Darilyn