Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Today I'm tired!

Gosh, I'm tired today. Too much staying up late and getting up early. I NEED more sleep! And I will get it...I'm just not sure when!

I had the best of intentions today...I wanted to start on the tshirt quilt. But, being tired I decided to wait so I didn't make a fatal cutting error! That would not be a good thing. I could've pressed the interfacing on the backs but I knew if I did that I would want to cut! There's always tomorrow...........

I ordered some things from karen kay buckleys website www.karenkaybuckley.com for applique. It is her circle templates for perfect circles and her thread holder. The order was placed on Saturday night and it arrived yesterday! Talk about FAST!!! And the thread holder is gorgeous...it's made out of Patricia Campbell fabric...black background with BRIGHT BRIGHT flowers...definitely my style!!! The bonus though...I received 2 of her patterns for FREE just for ordering!!! How COOL is THAT!?!?!?!!! I got "Folk Art Fantasy" and "Garden Medley". My friend and I ordered together and she is taking the Garden Medley one. I will keep the other and we'll trade if we ever get to that point! I was thrilled to get this!

I've rambled enough...have a great evening!
Hugs
Laurie

5 comments:

Granny said...

I like Karen Kay Buckley's work a whole lot. You're liking that applique, aren't you?

Judy

Vicky said...

I didn't know you appliqued! Good for you! Her patterns are awesome. I have a couple of them but won't get to them this year.

Laurie Ann said...

I hope you can get some extra sleep this weekend!!!

Cher said...

oh getting enough sleep...that can be a challenge-hope you are able to get that rest soon-glad you got some new stuff to play with!

Finn said...

Hi Laurie, popping in to say "hi"..*VBS* You are smart not to cut when you are tired...good girl!
And free stuff...yippy skippy!! Love those days! Hugs, Finn