Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Put your sunglasses on! LOL


Here is the tshirt quilt that I assembled this weekend. I had a MAJOR redesign when I was pressing the interfacing onto the backs of the shirts and found I had one that wasn't included in the design...

It's the western on in the upper middle of the quilt. I had to make a pyramid type deal at the top instead of having all the squares and the Hello I love you shirt in one row. It turned out nicely...but it's wild...the girl wanted stripes and dots...so she got them! ALL FROM MY STASH!!!

Hugs
Laurie

9 comments:

Granny said...

Looks great and I'm betting she's going to love it!! Nice you were able to use some stash too!

Judy

Mary Johnson said...

I know some people don't like T-shirt quilts but I think they are really special. This one looks great.

Mary Johnson said...

I know some people don't like T-shirt quilts but I think they are really special. This one looks great.

Cher said...

wild and fun...my kind of quilt!
great job!

Vicky said...

Great quilt, Laurie! Makes me wish I hadn't thrown away all those teeshirts! LOL! Love your stash stripes!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I think T-shirt quilts are great - a little time snippet from someone's life - this quilt "says" so much. I wonder what this girls grandchildren will think of this down the road! You did a great job.

Cheers!

Evelyn

Hunter said...

I love happy design challenges that turn out so well. I think that's why I don't plan quilts more than I do.

And the quilt is so wonderful. The rich colors are great and you can tell even from this distance how cuddly it is.

Darilyn

Finn said...

I like it! It's not a sea of white like some t-shirt quilts are.

Of courst the re-design was a curve to deal with, but you did a great job of it..very happy quilt! Hugs, Finn

Samantha said...

It looks awesome!

And, you used up stash, too? My hat is off to you!