Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MIA in Vegas

Hi Everyone! Thanks for the great comments on the Angel Quilt. I think that Linda and Bill are hoping to present it on Friday night. My Dh and I will be present if that is the time of it!

We left Sunday for Las Vegas. I've never been. We are actually staying at Ritz Carlton at Lake Las Vegas (about 17 miles from the strip). This place is so-so for a supposed 5star resort...but it's fine! Last night we went to the show "Blue Man Group" at the Venetian. It was strange, funny, unexpected, different all rolled in one. Basically I give it a thumbs up!

This afternoon we are going to explore the shops more. We have Elton John tickets for tonight as well! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELTON JOHN IN CONCERT IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!! Does it get any better than that????

I'll get caught up with everything later!
Hugs
Laurie

9 comments:

Finn said...

Oh boy, Elton John..no it doesn't get better than that!!! Hope you continue to have a great time...see you when you get back..Hugs, Finn

Vicky said...

What a great time you're gonna have tonight! Can't wait to hear all about it!

(Don't forget to go to the quilt shops!)

Hunter said...

Wow. What fun.

Peek at the Luxor for me.

Elton John.

Wow.

Darilyn

Jeanne said...

My Dad lives in Vegas -- we're planning a visit in May. Have fun!
Jeanne :)

Linda C said...

Have a great time, Laurie. I have a friend who goes at least twice a year but mainly because her husband collects poker chips. She has hit a few of the quilt shops out there too.

Laurie Ann said...

Sounds fun! That Blue Man Group kinda creeps me out, but Elton will be awesome! I've never been there. We may stop for a night at the end of April when we are coming home from Utah.

Cher said...

oh Elton John, he is wonderful-his show in Portland was not to be missed. Nice to hear you are having such fun...

Vicky said...

Laurie, how was the show? Waiting for a report!!

Samantha said...

have fun! I LOVE the blue man group- lucky you!!