Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Angel Quilt is QUILTED!!!!!!!!!

I got the Angel Quilt done today. It went surprisingly well!!! I loaded it lengthwise so that it wasn't rolled too much. That was a light bulb moment! ;o) I also covered up the block with the mountain dew snippets on it with extra layers of fabric when I rolled it so that it didn't cut other angels or fabrics. All I have to do now is the hand stitching on the binding. I'll post a pic when it's completely done! Thanks for the good thoughts!
Hugs
Laurie

6 comments:

Cher said...

love those lightbulb moments!! way to go Laurie!!! I am sure it is going to come out looking gorgeous.

Laurie Ann said...

Good thought! Can't wait to see it. YOU are an angel!

Fisher said...

Well of course we expected you to think of something. :-) That is what you do in your good kind thoughtful way.

Linda C said...

where there is a will, there is a way, right? Good thinking!

Patti said...

Well done Laurie!

Granny said...

WOW! I thought I had been busy. You've been super busy! See how much you can accomplish when we're not chatting! :)

The quilt looks great. You have such a good eye for color!

Judy L.