Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Where does time go?

Today is my "baby's" birthday! He is 17 years old! I can't believe that he's that old already! He's a great kid and I love him to death! Today we'll celebrate with gifts and chicken enchiladas (Dan's request) and chocolate birthday cake with chocolate frosting! YUMMY!!!

Here's a pic of Dan as a little tyke:

Why are they so cute when they are asleep? LOL

And here's a recent picture of Dan after a soccer game! Isn't he a handsome young man? OOPS...sorry, a bragging mom here! :-D


I'm off to work on a t-shirt quilt! Have a great day!
Hugs
Laurie

9 comments:

Kairle Oaks said...

What a nice looking son. I hope he's having a happy day!
Kairle

Vicky said...

I was just think that, Linda! LOL! Happy Birthday to you both!

Cher said...

very handsome indeed-happy day to both of you! good choice of dinner too! and who doesn't like chocolate cake with chocolate frosting?? yum.

Mary Johnson said...

They do grow up fast don't they? My baby is turning 21 on the 18th.

Fisher said...

So handsome. You must be so proud of your wonderful children. Celebrate the joy of seeing them turn into fine adults.

Hugs.

Nancy said...

One of my favorite pictures of my oldest niece is in just about this exact pose. :-) They do look so sweet when they sleep. Too bad they can be such stinkers when they're awake. LOL!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Brag away - you have 15 more years of bragging to do than I do and goodness knows, I love to brag about my Little Boy! Happy Birthday wishes.

Cheers!

Evelyn

Finn said...

What a cutie, then and now...he's going to break some hearts I'll bet...Happy Birthday to you both, Hugs, FInn

Granny said...

Definitely a handsome young man and he was a cute toddler too!

Hope he had a happy birthday!

Judy L.