Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Back from Vegas

Hi everyone!!
Elton John was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sang 110 minutes of his GREATEST HITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was phenomenal!!! What an entertainer he is!! He could've talked to ME for 10 mins and it would've been worth it! I hugged dh after the concert and said, "It was worth every penny!" He agreed!!!

I have learned that Vegas is NOT for me though. I've btdt and unless I want to see as how that is ONLY at Vegas, I wont' go back on purpose!

Now to get back to quilting!!!! I did get 4 heart applique blocks done!!!
Hugs
Laurie

6 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I've btdt and unless I want to see as how that is ONLY at Vegas, I wont' go back on purpose!

HUH? maybe if I knew what "btdt" I would understand...

Glad you had a good time!

Quiltgranny said...

I was also wondering what btdt is/was!

My dh and I love Vegas, but we always stay at the Bellagio, rarely leave it's confines except to go to a show- get pampered and laze around the pool or the room. I think it's not a good picture of Vegas, but it's a nice getaway for us!

Now if I can only find out what btdt is/was!

Finn said...

Soooo glad you had such fun..*VBS* I think it's a treat of a life time..and I'd go again to hear Elton John, but Vegas...no thanks!

Mary Johnson said...

I saw Elton John several years ago when he was touring with Billy Joel. He was wonderful in concert - they both were.

Cher said...

glad he is still doing a terrific show..life back to normal huh? :-)
hey-good for you to get some applique done too!

Granny said...

You went to Vegas and I didn't even know it!! I can't believe it. I'm going to turn my IM on tomorrow . . watch for me if you have a minute, ok?

Judy