Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do they EVER grow up? LOL

I just have to shake my head and wonder: "Do they every grow up?" The first picture shows my 22yo DD and 19yo DS messing with my DD's dog! LOL...poor Autumn was wondering what the heck was going on and looking for me to help...so of course I grabbed the camera! LOL
THEN...tonight at dinner I looked over to where the 19yo DS was sitting and was not exactly happy to see him playing with his food...he was very intent on what he was doing...the next Picasso! LOL
After several minutes and trading one tator tot for another...here is his creation...so once again I ask: "Do they EVER GROW UP???!!!!!" I just LOVE my kids!!!

4 comments:

Rose said...

So funny! What they are doing with the dog--when our kids were little, they loved to get in a quilt that way and us swing them!

Becky said...

Ok, since yours is 19 and playing with food and mine is 4 and plays with her food, I guess I shouldn't be concerned. What a thought, 15 more years of food playing. UGH! The plate picture made me laugh.

Mary Johnson said...

Well, I don't have girls so I can't speak for them but it seems to take the boys a really long time!

Barb said...

Hey Laurie "kids will be kids" even when they are 19 and older, LOL!! Tell Dan that I am smiling back at him..today I needed that smile on his plate! I just reminded DGD that *boys will be boys" especially when the girls are already mature :>) it seems to take the boys so much longer (Mary is right)!! H/LY