Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan!!!

I sure feel old...my "baby" is 19yo today! Where does time go??? I remember almost 20 years ago telling my DH that I didn't want a 4th child. I had lost a ton of weight and didn't want to deal with it again. DH said that I could lose it again! LOL...talking like a TRUE SKINNY MAN!!! I told him he had 3 months to impregnate me and guess what????? I got pregnant THAT night! I guess God really wanted this child born. Thank you God for such a WONDERFUL gift!!!
I am so thankful for that. Dan is such a gentle soul. He is kind and loving and has such a super sense of humor! He is so easy to be around as well. Dan would do anything for his family and friends.

Dan always wanted to be a firefighter. He accomplished that goal at the ripe old age of 18!!! How may people can say that at his age? He loves what he is doing and couldn't be happier.
Currently, he is a part-time fireman for Johnson County Fire District #2. He is with our DD's dog here!

DAN...I love you buddy and am sooooooooooooo proud of you!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Love, Mom!!!
(this is me with my dog DGD!!! LOL)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Great Pics. Happy Birthday Dan!!! Great people are born on the 4th!!!

Laurie Quilts said...

Happy Birthday Dan!
Nice jammies TSB!

Mary Johnson said...

Well, my baby will be 23 in a couple weeks. I don't really feel old - I'm enjoying the freedom that comes from my kids being independent and living on their own!

Rose said...

Happy Birthday a little later!

BTW, my baby will be 26 next month...

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Laurie you sure are looking good...PROUD OF YOU! H/LY

jacquie said...

A fire guy...wow! Pass on my best wishes. I'll have a 19 yr. old myself in a couple of months. Time flies when we're having fun!!!