Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

FUN FUN FUN in Chicago...

I'm back...TIRED but BLESSED!!!!! We had such an AMAZING time with Kevin!!! We picked him up at his apartment and drove to our hotel downtown Chicago. Then we watched some NCAA basketball before going to eat. We ate at Rock Bottom Brewery because I get a 40% discount on food and savings on beer as well! Great food AND great beer AND great service there...we eat/drink there every day! After dinner, Steve and Kevin went to their concert, Little Feat, and I visited with a gal at the hotel bar before heading up to the room to relax and watch MORE basketball!!!

Friday Kev joined us for shopping and dinner and relaxing. His roommate joined us for dinner as well. Again, an enjoyable evening...even if it was SNOWING like mad!

Saturday Kevin had to work and he joined us at Rock Bottom for "Rockfest". Basically, for $20/person (all proceeds going to MDA) you got to taste 56 different beers (we didn't taste ALL of them) from Rock Bottoms brewers around the area and the vote for your favorite one! It was a lot of fun and i think several people DID drink ALL of them! LOL

Here are a few pics to share...
This one is Steve, myself, and Kev sharing his first legal beer that we bought him!

Here we are with his birthday shot! YUMMY!!!!!

The three of us at the beer tasting!

Like father like son!!! Just being silly boys!!!

Nothing like making new friends! LOL...we have no clue who these guys are but Kev wanted his picture taken with them!

Here is DH and I at the tasting! We are happy! :oD

Now we are home and I'll have to work EXTRA hard to take the pounds that I gained off! But it was well worth it!

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I'm so jealous, we didn't get to celebrate Adam's birthday with him. It looks like you all had a great time - we also have a Rock Bottom Brewery here in Minneapolis that we like.

Barb said...

I do believe you all are having a great time together! How lucky is Kev to have his mom and dad make the trip to celebrate his birthday? It looks like fun! H/LY