Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Time with DD and DH

Last night DH, DD, and myself went to the Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban concert. We had a great dinner before the concert and had AWESOME tickets!




Carrie Underwood won Americon Idol 2 years ago and has made it big in country music...but she really needs some coaching on how to be an entertainer and not use her big voice so BIG! I like her, but she's not ready to be on her own when it comes to concerts!

Now, Keith Urban...WOW WOW WOW! That man can entertain! It was AMAZING!!! We had a great time but got home late...12:15. Poor DH had to get up early to go to work.

Did I mention that Keith Urban is ADORABLE??? :oD

2 comments:

Barb said...

Laurie these are very cool pictures! I do believe you are having GREAT fun...it is good to see Sarah looking so relaxed and having fun! YOU my friend look AWESOME and Steve is no stuffed shirt either LOL! H/LY

Mar said...

Hi Laurie, lucky you! this must of been a fabulous concert!