Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Spring Fever?

Well...it must be the fact that the past 2 days it's been near 70 degrees here and the wind was too darn gusty to accomplish anything outside...so I decided to clean! My laundry room was a mess and I wanted to see if a missing pair of shoes were in there...here is the clean room but no shoes...I did find them in a bag in my closet though!!! I was happy about that!
THEN...the pantry...does anyone else's pantry look like this????? Can't find a spot for something, just CRAM it in the pantry! GOOD GRIEF!!! So I tackled the pantry next!It's amazing how many cans of chicken I have, soups, tomato sauce, bottles of salad dressings, dry soup mixes, LARGE bottles of peanut oil, and the list could go on and on! But it looks much better now doesn't it? :oD Or can ya even tell the difference? LOLAnd this is all I took out of there that is still usable. I'll let Dan take it to the firestation tomorrow. Maybe they will have a use for it all. I did throw some stuff out that was expired or just shouldn't have been in there!So, other than reading a bit and cleaning I haven't done a lot today! We'll go to dinner in about an hour or so. Tomorrow I hope to quilt since the temp is supposed to be about 30 degrees colder. YIKES!!! This weather is weird!
PS...does anyone have a clue as to why some of my pictures enlarge when clicked on but most of them have stopped doing this? I don't have trouble with any other blogs but mine. I even tried uploading a pic of my DD's dog as a test and it enlarged just FINE! The pics are coming from the same spot on the computer...*SIGH*

1 comment:

Leah Spencer said...

Laurie, I haven't had much luck getting my photos to embiggen when I tell it to center/left/right. Instead, selecting "none" for the positioning always allows me to embiggen the photos. Crazy... but works for me. :)