Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

picture test

this is a test! and only a test! should your hard drive die while you are reading this...it is NOT my fault! LOL





EDITED: OK, Leah had mentioned in my previous post that if she had none clicked instead of "left" "center" or "right" for the picture justification that the picture enlargement worked for her. I tested it here and VOILA! Thanks Leah!

4 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

Yay! I'm so glad it worked for you. I hate it when I can't enlarge the photos, especially when I'm trying to get better details of quilt blocks. :)

Rose said...

Your pantry does look better, but the big question is: How long will it last? I cleaned mine about a month ago and it is done starting to get that piled look back to it.

Marlene said...

Your panty looks great! I hate food shopping!!!

Shelina said...

If you clean my pantry, I will give you the secret of enlargable pictures! LOL I don't think it has anything to do with how you align the photos (left, right or center). Generally, it is when you move a picture, the code for the picture doesn't move with it. So if you look at the html language, and make sure your words are outside of the brackets "<" the pictures will continue to be enlargeable. When I move pictures, I copy the whole language between the left bracket and the right bracket, and everything stays together.