Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Spring time...

Well...here's a sneak peak of the king size, spring time quilt I am working on! This is one quadrant of the quilt, minus the focus fabric border. I wanted to keep it simple and showcase the focus fabric while bringing out all of the vibrant colors that the focus fabric contains. I think I am going to like this one!!! At least flowers are blooming in my sewing room!!! :oD Stay tuned for more updates...

FIRST UPDATE: Here is the top half of the quilt...do you see my pattern here? LOL
(edited: 3:30 CDT)

3 comments:

Barb said...

WOW that is looking great Laurie --very much you! I am looking forward to seeing it finished! H/LY

jacquie said...

You got a lot done. King sized...whoa! Love it so far...

Rose said...

Love that big floral fabric...I like stuff like that but always wonder what I would do with it. That is going to really be bright and beautiful.

Then on my current project I was wishing I had something along this line, but I did not want to buy any more.