Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Quilty Weekend!

I had a lot of fun this weekend! I got 3 quilts done on the longarm...one for a gift from my son and I to his orthopedic surgeon, and 2 for a friend! It felt good to be "buzzing" along! LOL I have to make a postcard cataloging the KU quilt yet. Maybe tomorrow...
These are the pics of the KU Quilt for Dr. Snyder!

The next set of pics are a friend of mine's who made this large quilt for her brother/dsil and the smaller one is for donation. I used a very pale yellow thread and did the baptist fan from Circle Lord on the large one...I just have a close up of my all over patterned meandering for the small one. My friend had enough blocks left over from the large quilt to make the small one! WOOHOO!!
blogger was a stinker...tried to upload 5 at a time last night and this morning and it would NOT take...had to do them one at a time! *SIGH*

I busted 11 yards for the KU quilt...YTD fabric busted: 47 yards
Fabric purchased YTD: 75.75 yds
Net purchased YTD: 28.75 yds

5 comments:

Laurie Quilts said...

Love the way the quilts turned out! Very cool fans! ;)

Barb said...

WOW Laurie I love the fans...how neat is that? Of course your quilts always look 'cool' so this is not a surprise LOL!

Hey explain please the loading one pic at a time...my Picasa program only allows 4 to be loaded to a blog entry, how do you do the number you did on this post ~ one at a time ?? PLEASE TELL ME! H/LY

jacquie said...

Blogger was really acting up for me too. The quilts are beautiful...have some KU fans that would love to snuggle under that quilt during the tournament!

Mary Johnson said...

Love those blues and the BF's look great!

Rose said...

Love the quilting in that last picture! It always pays to enlarge the pictures...

As to pictures uploading, I had trouble over the weekend, but last night mine loaded fine. I don't know if it was because it was later--over the weekend it was in the late afternoon when I was trying.