Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life is *B*U*S*Y*

WOW...life sure has been hectic! Last weekend I was in MN to do some wedding stuff with my sister and her DD for the wedding on April 5th! It was a BLAST!!! And my niece asked me to be her personal attendant! I was THRILLED!!! Of course I said yes!

Tomorrow Dh and I leave and will drive to Des Moines. Then Thursday we will finish our trip to Chicago. We will spend the weekend there celebrating our son's 21st bday.

Kevin is 21 today! 21 years ago I gave birth to him and he has been a true blessing in my life. He is such a joy in my life. He treats me like gold. Kev calls me to rejoice in his accomplishments, he calls me with heartache (girlfriend troubles) and needs a mom hug, he calls me to just say "hi", and he calls to say "I love you mom!". What could be better!?!?!??!!!! He is going to make a great girl a SUPER HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Buddy! See you in Chicago and I am excited to have dinner and a legal beer with you!!! Love ya buddy!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Laurie ~ what fun to be the 'personal attendant' enjoy it, you will be great! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kev ~ and yes Mom you are special and Kev knows it! Have a safe and wonderful trip! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I have a sense of deja vu, my son's birthday is today too - he's 23. It seems like we might have realized they had the same birthday last year.

jacquie said...

Have a great time. What a wonderful son!

Rose said...

Have a good time with your son! It is one of the greatest accomplishments to turn out nice, loving, and responsible adults. Sounds to me like you have accomplished that with him...just the fact that he treats you so good says it all.