Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

24 years to the same man! ;o) & Father's Day

Here is a pic of DH with the kids!! We were going to leave for our brunch. It was a GREAT day! We started out going to Church, then brunch, and then our oldest son, Dh and I went to the KC Jazz and Ribfest! It was AWESOME...great weather and great music. We didn't eat cuz we were full from brunch!!

It's also our anniversary today! 24 years to the same man! GO FIGURE!!! I figured, once again, that I would renew his annual contract...it's too much work to train a new one! LOL...here is a pic from our wedding...dang we were YOUNG!!! It's not great quality cuz I just took a picture of a picture...no time for scanning today!
And here were are today! I know you've seen this pic before but wanted to share a "then" and a "now" pic. I guess we've aged gracefully! LOL We will celebrate our anniversary tomorrow...today was DAD's day! ;o)
I hope everyone had a great day!!!
Hugs
Laurie

11 comments:

Silverthimble said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Calico Cat said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nancy said...

Well Happy Anniversary to you too! How cool that we share the same special day. And that we both posted wedding photos at the same time. BOY were we all young back then. LOL!

Linda C said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your DJ, Laurie!

Granny said...

Happy Anniversary! You know . . I would have recognized you 24 years ago from your smile. Even though it's just a picture of a picture, I think you look a whole lot like you looked then!

Congratulations on 24 years with the same husband. That's truly an accomplishment these days. Wish I could say I'd done the same thing! :(

Judy L.

Mary Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary - hope you had a great day!

Finn said...

Great pictures Laurie!! Congratulations on your anniversary...Hugs, Finn

Hanne said...

Happy anniversary ! You look as beautiful as on your wedding day.

Passionate Quilter said...

Happy Anniversary! And yes, you guys have aged gracefully. :) Isn't it amazing to look back at those pictures and realize what babies we were?

Melanie said...

Beautiful family!!! Happy Anniversary, Looks like your relationship is a keeper...You're one of the lucky ones...
Melanie

Jeanne said...

Belated Happy Anniversary! Time sure flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?
Jeanne :)