Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Help Fight Cervical Cancer

If you go to this website and order a free bead bracelet kit, a company will donate $1/kit up to $100,000 towards Cervical Cancer Research. They send you 2 kits when you order one. Pass it along!

https://www.maketheconnection.org/order_beadkit/default.asp

Hugs,
Laurie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

AND it's free, right?

Hugs,
Melinda

Laurie said...

YEP...it's FREE...no S&H either! Pretty cool huh? You and DD can make one together!
Hugs
Laurie

Pam said...

Ordered my kits...thanks...even order a couple of kits to be sent to my sister and niece. Just doing my part to get the full amount of donation money for research!

quiltpixie said...

:-( they wont send to Canada

ForestJane said...

Cool, thanks!

I put the link on my guild's website bulletin board. I'm sure a lot of them will order too.

Granny said...

I've lost your e-mail address. Send me an e-mail please . .

Judy