Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Quilt Show comes to an end...

This quilt was GORGEOUS...The back was as gorgeous as the frong...the green is all done in thread...I have the front/back of the full quilt together, as well as the close up shot of the center. I hope you enjoyed the pics of the longarm quilting show!!!



Hugs,
Laurie

3 comments:

Linda C said...

thanks for sharing all the pictures of the wonderful quilts. I can see why the captivated you enough to take them.

Granny said...

That's so pretty. I saw one of Irena's quilts at Nashville last year. (I think this one was by Irena too.) Her work is so neat!

Thank you so much for the pictures. I really, really enjoyed them.

Judy

Patti said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I hope to get to that show some day.