Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A few more quilt pics

I'm getting to the end...but here a few more! THis is a whole cloth quilt. I thought I had closeups but I guess I don't. Being a breast cancer survivor I found this one a hoot! Meaningful and humorous...exactly how I attacked the dreaded "C" and survived!
Notice the boobies around the outer borders? I was giggling to myself! Too funny!!! I just wish I had caught the maker of this one so I could've talked to her!

I should have more quilt pics tomorrow...Have a great day!

Hugs
Laurie

1 comment:

Dona said...

You're right, this quilt is a hoot. What a wonderful sense of humor the maker had. Love the new look to your blog, especially enjoy the running slide show.