Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

5 more quilts for ya!

I thought the edges on this one were amazing and loved the cross center... the quilting was fun! ;)
I have a little quilting buddy, well, she's not little, she's taller than me...and her "motto" in life is FROG, meaning Fully Rely On God! I had to take these pics for her!

the closeup of this frog and the rest of the row was done in 1/2" finished squares! YIKES!!!
I hope you enjoyed the show! There are still more to come!
Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

Granny said...

Laurie, I'm loving the quilt show you're providing. There were some awesome quilts there, huh?

Thanks for sharing the pix.

Judy L.

Hunter said...

Simply amazing.

Darilyn

ForestJane said...

On these I like the little braid border on the top one... and the colors in it too!

Finn said...

Love,love,love the frogs!! Who knew a person could find soooo many ways to piece or applique a frog/??

Great borders on that first one!!